another test post


I'm sorry your first box wasn't a complete hit, but I hope this new set suits you better! Fall's favorite trend is layered jewelry, so I grabbed this pretty Gorjana V necklace from your wish list - it's perfect on its own, or layered with pieces you already own (think different shapes and varying lengths). I also sent the Rayne pendant by Kendra Scott - it's so gorgeous and goes with everything! I rounded out the set with some cool Sophie Harper studs that will add a hint of "edgy-but-pretty" to any look. I hope you love wearing everything :) Enjoy!

I'm sorry your last set wasn't a complete hit, but I hope this new one suits you better! This season's favorite trend is layering, so I grabbed a classy Jill Michael circle pendant & a Gorjana wrap necklace - these necklaces are perfect on their own or layered together (& the Kendra Scott drusy pendant from your last box would layer beautifully with them as well!). I rounded out the set with some pretty Sophie Harper bar studs from your wish list for a classy-but-fun look that's right on trend. I hope you love wearing everything :) Enjoy!

I hope you enjoyed your last set! Remember, you can request items by adding them to your wish list :) For this set, I grabbed the gorgeous Kendra Scott Rayne pendant in cobalt and paired it with some beautiful Margaret Elizabeth studs and a pretty Gorjana wrap ring for a classy, versatile look that I think you will love (and is right on trend for this season!). Enjoy! <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright Jennifer Booth. Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images