test post 1



I hope you loved your last set! Feel free to leave feedback on the "Rocksbox History" page to let us know how we're doing, and don't forget about the $10 Shine Spend credit you receive each month to use towards those pieces you just can't bear to part with. For this set, I selected 

this gorgeous Kendra Scott bracelet from your wish list and paired it with a beautiful Perry Street statement necklace and some trendy triangle studs by House of Harlow that you can mix and match to match your mood. Enjoy! :)


I hope you loved your last set! Feel free to leave feedback on the "Rocksbox History" page to let us know how we're doing :) For this set, I selected this gorgeous Kendra Scott bracelet from your wish list and paired it with a beautiful Perry Street statement necklace and some trendy triangle studs by House of Harlow that you can mix and match to match your mood. Enjoy! <3

I hope you loved your last set! Remember, you can request pieces by adding them to your wish list - this also gives an idea of your style and what kinds of pieces you'd like to see in your Rocksbox. I noticed that you selected these pretty Gorjana studs on your style survey, so I paired them with a lovely Sophie Harper cuff and Kendra Scott necklace in navy for a fall-appropriate on-trend look. I hope you love wearing everything :) Enjoy! <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright Jennifer Booth. Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images