7 things I learned at last night's VOX launch party

So, due to some kind of technical snafoo, my previous domain name (frayed-threads.com) was lost; fortunately, all of my content still exists at frayed-threads.blogspot.com, but I felt like it was time for a change anyway - sometimes the Universe has a way of pushing you to do the things you're too afraid/lazy to do on your own. That being said, welcome to Mommy & Kumquat's first official post; instead of giving you some existential inaugural post crap, I'm going to dive right into the awesomeness that was last night's VOX launch party.

For those of you who aren't yet familiar with Megan Beckham's stunning creation, VOX is a Utah-based fashion magazine, designed to give voice to the stylish here in the Beehive State. Last night, a launch party was held at the Gateway in downtown Salt Lake City to celebrate the publication of the first issue and it was pure fabulousness. I hooked up with my good blogger friend Rebecca of Salt City Style to do some serious sartorial people watching in between hitting the open bar and being mesmerized by the runway show featuring some wildly talented local designers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright Jennifer Booth. Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images